A speaker who cares about your audience
Let’s Create a Memorable Event for Your Audience
Christine Rose is a Canfield Certified Trainer and Toastmaster who works with clients to
- Get clear on what you’re trying to accomplish with your event, keynote, or workshop.
- Deliver an engaging, highly interactive program 100% customized to your group
- Engage and educate with carefully chosen stories, current data, and powerful questions
- Motivate and inspire leaders, teams, and business owners to accomplish remarkable results.
Address your organization’s unique concerns with keynotes, workshops, and coaching engagements that unlock the secrets to success where all team members can thrive, contribute, and disrupt the status quo, accelerating growth and innovation. Christine speaks from the heart, helping you get out of default mode and grow leadership, teams and companies.
“Christine was very professional! It was wonderful to have her speak at our event! The audience loved Christine and enjoyed listening to her at our State Conference. We highly recommend her to any group.”
Jacqueline Petrick-Lee | President, Business & Professional Women of Washington State
Topic areas for keynotes and workshops are based on Christine’s best-selling books and The Canfield Training Group’s Success Principles, and include:
- Leading Beyond #MeToo: Creating Safe Workplaces
- 8 Ways to Increase Value in Your Company
- Cracking the Rich Code: 16 Secrets to True Riches
- From No Worth to Self Worth: Hidden Growth Opportunities for Leaders
- The Success Principles: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be
Whether for workshops, keynotes, or virtual events, Christine works with event planners to understand your unique goals and to help you create a successful event.
To enquire about bringing Christine to your next live or virtual event, click the button below to book a quick discovery call.